Friday, October 15, 2010

Who is Jerry Cassidy?

In the next few weeks, with just one chapter in the bag and a road map for the rest still under construction, I am planning to launch a small viral campaign revolving around one of the primary questions my novel will raise: Who is Jerry Cassidy?

Nothing flashy. I intend to open a Facebook account in Jerry’s name to showcase his background, create character depth, spark interest, and get people asking the question. Get some fun stuff on there too. Favorite books/authors? Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk, The Contortionist’s Handbook by Craig Clevenger, and The Patriot by Derek Fincher

Maybe a Twitter account too, eventually. I need to find Jerry’s voice, and I think status updates and some twats should help me discover it. Probably a baritone.

No comments:

Post a Comment